A venue coordinator’s primary role is protecting the venue that they work for and delivering the contracted services that have been ordered.
Examples of a venue coordinators responsibilities:
– Regulating sound levels to stay in compliance with the home owners associations
– Making sure underage guests are not served alcohol
– Regulating fireworks or candles to make sure they are used within fire code
– Communicating the details of their properties to the wedding professionals that serve there
A wedding planner’s primary role is protecting the wedding couple and serving as their advocate.
Examples of a wedding planners responsibilities:
-Help choose reliable wedding professionals
– Negotiate contracts that serve in the best interest of the wedding couple
– Confirm wedding professionals setup times and ending times
– Keeping the wedding couple within their budget
– Turn their wedding vision into a reality by acting as a liaison between wedding professionals
We at you YOUnique Events & Design not only take pride in assisting you with all of the details of planning your wedding, but it is our purpose to make sue all of the t's are crossed, i's are dotted, and oop's are preplanned for. Don't hesitate to contact us for your free consultation. Happy planning!