- Schedule a Facial - Your wedding is the perfect excuse for some extra attention to your skin. An experienced aesthetician will massage your skin, scalp, and help stimulate blood circulation to your face. I recommend scheduling an initial facial at least 45-days prior to your wedding, to make sure you have no reaction to the facial. I then recommend a follow up facial at 24-48 hours prior to your wedding day.
- Eat Super Foods - No matter what your skin type is, it always craves moisture. Drinking water naturally helps, but also snacking on hydrating foods like watermelon, cucumbers, tomatoes, grapefruit also works well.
- Softening Touches - We tend to forget about the areas that need a little extra love, until it is to late. Salt scrubs can help soften your skin on your elbows and feet.
- Lips - It is easier to prevent your lips from getting chapped than it is to repair them. Use a natural lip balm with SPF, like Burts Bees, one of my favorites.
- Oily Skin - Manage your oily skin with blotting papers. This will help keep your face shine free.
- Breakouts - Eliminate pimples by dabbing some benzoyl peroxide gel directly on the blemish. This will help dry it out. Whatever you do, don't pop the pimple, as the area will become red and inflamed.
- Makeup - For your wedding day, I strongly encourage you to retain a makeup artist. An experienced makeup artist will meet with you at least 30-days prior to your wedding for a pre-wedding trial. A makeup artist will help you choose the most complimentary makeup palette for your big day. Remember, we all want to look amazing on our wedding, and a Makeup Artist will do just that, by allowing you to focus on relaxation while they enhance your natural beauty.
Every women wants glowing skin, right? Especially on their wedding day. Many brides ask, how can I achieve the most beautiful skin on my wedding day? I recently had a mini-facial done with a local aesthetician. I had what was called a HydraFacial, and I was so pleased with the results. The HydraFacial left my skin feeling refreshed, hydrated, soft, and well just glowing. The beauty of all of this is my skin wasn't red, blotchy, and I returned to work immediately, as it only took 30-minutes.
Welcome to our Blog! This blog is our online outlet to share lots of fabulous design tips, inspiration, advice, insider tips and tricks and lots, lots more!